Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Trading Standards

If you have knowledge of any suspected perpetrators or potential victims your information can be reported in any of the following ways:

• Online by completing the Incident Report Form at

• By telephone to Citizens Advice Consumer Service (Tel 08454 040506)

• By email to  see above Incident report form