Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Blocked gulleys

The Town Council's Maintenance Team will try and clear blocked gulleys at the side of the roads.  If a gulley cannot be unblocked it will be reported to West Sussex County Council to be jetted.  

If you need to report a blocked gulley please contact the Help Point on 01444 247726 or email: