Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Clinical Waste

Clinical WasteMid Sussex District Council operates a scheme to dispose of clinical waste.  If you have clinical waste in need of disposal, such as syringes used by diabetics or incontinence pads, please visit for further details.

To report and remove dumped old syringes please report to Mid Sussex District Council via their website