Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Commercial waste and recycling

Commercial Waste Commercial Waste
To obtain a Commercial Waste License please contact the Environment Agency.

Commercial Rubbish from shops, factories etc is collected by SITA.

Commerical Recycling
Mid Sussex District Council will not arrange a recycling service for commercial premises.  Companies have to arrange them for themselves.  Some companies that offer this service are:

DS Smith, recycling division. Dundas Lane, Portsmouth, PO3 5NR Website:

Burgess Hill Town Council does not endorse any listed company.