Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Education Complaints

Complaints letterIf you are a parent who wishes to make a complaint against a school you will need to follow the prospective school’s procedure, via the Head Teacher and Governing Body.  Further information is available from West Sussex County Council's

If you want to report a social care matter, such as concerns about a child, please click here to complete an online form.