Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Home Swap

Home SwapHomeSwapper is for social tenants looking for a house swap whether it is a housing association or council house exchange.  Please visit

The mutual exchange register is also available to view in the Burgess Hill Help Point.