Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Keyworker Schemes

Link to Moat / Homebuy website
Link to HomeBuy website

Anyone interested in properties being sold in connection with the Affordable Housing Scheme needs to meet the Government's Key Worker criteria and be registered on Mid Sussex District Council's Common Housing Register.  To apply for the register visit Mid Sussex District Council's Website

To check if you are eligible as a Keyworker please visit the HomeBuy website and check through their criteria. Eligibility does vary by profession and area according to employer's priorities and is based on where you work, rather than where you currently live.

The Housing Association with responsibility for marketing all Key Worker Schemes in the District is Moat Housing Group (also known as 'HomeBuy').  For more information visit