Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller


General Information
For general information on issues of pollution visit, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs’ website.

Car exhaust fumesAir Quality
For information visit

Mid Sussex District Council’s Environmental Health Department can investigate complaints about nuisance and noise problems such as noisy neighbours, verminous premises, bonfires and defective foul drainage systems.  For further information visit Mid Sussex District Council’s website.

For complaints about odours from Goddards Green sewage works contact Southern Water.  All complaints are recorded and investigated.  Please provide your contact details as well details of the incident.