Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Reporting an Empty Property

Empty PropertyMid Sussex District Council's Housing Enabling Team will take details of empty properties from members of the public (fill in the online Empty Homes form) and can provide owners of empty properties with advice about letting their properties, as well as other options for getting their property back into use.

Visit Mid Sussex District Council’s website for more information, call the Housing Enabling Team on 01444 477431 or email