Skip navigation.
Print this page | Text size: Larger / Smaller

Anti-Social Behaviour

If you are concerned about crime or antisocial behaviour in your local area you can report this in a number of different ways.

In an emergency call 999 or non emergency call 101.

Burgess Hill Town Council Help Point has Anti Social Behaviour forms which can be completed anonymously and put into the Anti Social Behaviour post box, alternatively email,

Your concerns/comments will be passed to the relevant department to deal with your enquiry.  This may be the local Police and/or the Anti Social Behaviour Officer at Mid Sussex District Council.

You do not have to provide your name and address, but if you wish to leave your contact details your enquiry will be acknowledged.    

There are lots of subjects that come under the ‘anti social behaviour’ umbrella and many places to obtain information such as; Citizens Advice Bureau, Sussex Police or Mid Sussex District Council.