Skip to content


For Housing Advice visit the  Mid Sussex District Council website.

The Council’s housing register is run by the Homemove team at Clarion Housing. Visit the Sussex Homemove website which is for people looking for social housing, for the first time and for existing tenants wanting to move home.

HomeSwapper is for social tenants looking for a house swap whether it is a housing association or council house exchange. Visit the Home Swapper website


Housing Benefit

Visit the Mid Sussex District Council website.


Council Tax

Council Tax & Business Rates are the responsibility of Mid Sussex District Council.  For information on the Council Tax band of your property/ Business Rates for your business visit the Mid Sussex District Council website.


Empty Property

Visit Mid Sussex District Council’s website.


Traveller Sites and Key Contacts

There are two Local Authority sites in Burgess Hill:

Bedelands Farm, Burgess Hill
Fairplace Hill Caravan site, Burgess Hill

For information on Local Authority sites, visit the West Sussex County Council website and visit the Mid Sussex District Council website.

For information and advice visit the Friends Families and Travellers website.